Sobre este archivo
This little tool lets you split the BIG files (bigger than 4GB) in your games on your PC, so that you can use them with Open Manager 1.0 for the ps3.
* How do I use it? *
- Press "(->) Split BIG files to .666xx" in order to select a folder with your games. OpenSplit then will search the folder and all its subfolders for BIG files and split them according to Open Manager 1.0. All game folders that contained BIG files will be renamed accordingly. (example -> "BCESXXX" to "_BCESXXX")
- Press "(<-) Merge .666xx files to BIG" in order to select a folder with your games. OpenSplit then will search the folder and all its subfolders for .666xx files and merge them to BIG files. All game folders that contained .666xx files will be renamed accordingly. (example -> "_BCESXXX" to "BCESXXX")
- Check the checkbox "Don't delete splitted BIG / merged .666xx files" if you want to keep both BIG and .666xx files.
You can choose your whole GAMEZ directory, then all games will be processed.
An important issue: PLEASE DON'T TRY TO MERGE .666xx FILES ON A FAT32 HDD! There files can't be bigger than 4 GB! You will only encounter errors!
Another issue: IF YOU START A SPLIT/MERGE PROCESS, ALWAYS WAIT UNTIL THE MESSAGE "All jobs done!" APPEARS IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY PROBLEMS!
- v1.0 - Initial release
- v1.1 - Bug corrected (files could not be deleted). & Slight improvement of stability.
- v1.2 - Now the chosen folder doesn't return to "default" after one job done. Added a soundeffect when job complete. Buttons look better.