Sobre este archivo
This application will make a hard drive used for XBOX One External Storage (released in the June System Update); recognizable to a PC for read/write of the data.
This application requires Administrator privileges on execution otherwise it may state "No storage devices found".
How to use Xbox One External Storage Device Converter:
- Plug in your XBOX One external storage device into your PC after it has been formatted for use on your console.
- Open the application and choose "SCAN".
- Your device should be listed. Right click and choose "Enable PC Mode".
- Choose scan again; and you should see that your device is now in PC Mode.
- Disconnect/Reconnect your drive and Windows should now mount the drive allowing you to read/write the files stored by the console. You could also do a refresh in Disk Management instead of disconnect/reconnect.
When you are ready to return the device to your console:
- Open the application and do a scan.
- Choose your device, right click and "Enable XBOX Mode".
**This needs to be done before your console will recognize the drive. If you forget to do this; your console will ask to reformat it (losing all your data).
This application scans and makes modifications to the MBR of the drive. I take no responsibility for any damage done to the device or loss of data caused by utilizing this application.
This has been tested on only a handful of drives; so there could be issues. Use at your own risk.