Sobre este archivo
It does not install Atmosphere or Hekate. To do that, you should follow switchguide.xyz. This program instead updates the following files:
fusee-primary and fusee-secondary. (The main components of Atmosphere containing the bootloader and KIP files.)
creport (Very important module to redirect switch error reports to the SD card.)
update.bin (Hekate 4.x+ loads update.bin if it exists.)
Written using pyNX.
To use this:
- Install pyNX using the Homebrew browser.
- Download switchguideupdater.py from here.
- Copy it to your SD to the switch/pyNX folder
- Run pyNX from the HBL and select switchguideupdater.py.
You'll need to run the updater at least once for both Hekate and Atmosphere to make it save the current version.
pyNX discord for helping me out with using pyNX/imgui.
Que novedades incluye la versión
This release adds better traceback printing and a self-updater to SwitchGuide-Updater.
- self-updater added, script can now properly accomodate for changes between releases without being reliant on updating the script manually. (Note: ServerScripts have been changed to accomodate.)
- Tracebacks are now fully printed to the screen, instead of just the Exception. This should make troubleshooting slightly easier.
If you are on a version before 1.1.0, update to this version to be able to use the self-updater.