- PSP2SHELL: automatically send and reload app after compilation, see Running.
- debugnet: real-time logging that can be viewed from your computer, see Logging.
To build VHBB, you'll need to have the vitasdk installed and working.
Then run the following commands:
mkdir build cd build cmake .. -DDEBUGNET=OFF -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release make -j4
To run VHBB:
send the generated
.vpkto your vita:
- start an FTP server on your vita, for example VitaShell.
- upload the vpk to the vita using a FTP client.
- install the .vpk on your vita using a vpk installer, for example VitaShell.
a new folder will be created under
You can also use PSP2SHELL in order to send and reload the application easily after compilation:
put the IP of your PS Vita in a new file
every time you do modifications and want to test them, you can execute
make psp2shellwhich will automatically compile, send, and reload the application.
Debug code prints text in order to help the debugging. Currently debugnet and file logging are supported.
Instructions to use debugnet:
- install debugnet
set the local IP of your computer in
compile VHBB using
cmake .. -DDEBUGNET=ON
- on your computer, listen to the port 18194
- install VHBB on your PS Vita and start it. The logging should display in the terminal.
Instructions to enable file logging:
- close VHBB
- launch it by pressing the special text (image)
- icon0.png, startup.png and bg.png must be using indexed palettes.
PNG files created in some image editors will cause the .vpk intallation to crash. You may use PNGO to optimise addition PNG files (included under
/tools/), or pngquant.
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.91
- Fix icons extraction