WADder is a easy to use channel creator. It creates channels from just a DOL, a few images, and a name. Comes with an installer and easy GUI.
- Install AS AN ADMINISTRATOR!.
- COPY COMMON-KEY.BIN TO C:\WADDER\
- Run WADder from your desktop
Enter values for the options.
- Pay special attention to the Title ID field: this MUST be different for EACH channel on your Wii
- You must enter something for every option.
- Do not enter fancy characters for the Channel Name.
- Banners and icons do not need a special size, they will be internally resized.
- Sound must be a WAV file, or click silent to not use any sound.
- Check to disable splashscreen if you want to watch the WADder magic . The splash is a nice coverup to the messy process of making a wad.
- Click Create WAD! and wait for it to ask you where to save the wad.
- Choose where and press save! The names of the WADs are CHANNEL_NAME-TITLEID.
- Choose where to save the images too. They are [channel name]-[banner/icon/logo].jpg.
Thanks go out to:
- Team Twiizers for making everything possible and for adding the bubblebreaker game to the HBC
- Waninkoko for letting us install WADs in the first place.
- djdynamite123 for initial encouragement and testing
- IronMask for testing
- Mrkinator for graphics and testing
- SpaceJump for ideas and testing
- deba94 for telling me more about the format of WADs
- Gally (whoever he is) for writing the U8 tools and the TPL converter
- Arm the Homeless for Linux discussion to keep me unbored
- many more (if you feel you should be in this list PM me )
Que novedades incluye la versión 2.7.3
- New Icon (by Mrkinator)
- New SplashScreen (by Mrkinator)
- Added MP3 Support
- Switched to LAME encoder (actually less lame than the previous one tongue.gif)
- Added n00b protection (common-key.bin missing detection)
- Added a sorta-crash-cleanup thing. You still need to close all the icons in the tray near the clock if it messes up though.