The Homebrew Menu (hbmenu) is the menu for launching homebrew applications. Applications are launched using the Homebrew ABI, hence normally nx-hbloader will do the actual launching.
- This uses code based on 3DS new-hbmenu.
- libjpeg-turbo is used for handling JPEG icons. This library doesn't support lossless JPEG (likewise for official sw which uses libjpeg-turbo).
Que novedades incluye la versión 3.0.1
- Disabled touch-controls horizontal swipe when it conflicts with the app-listing.
- Fixed root directory handling, which fixes root directory support on 1.0.0.
- Built with libnx stable v1.6.0.
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments to enhance the user experience.