A Homebrew save file dumper, injector and on-console editor for Horizon, the OS of the Nintendo Switch.
Que novedades incluye la versión 2.2.0
- Added proper touch scrolling to the main menu and part of the editor
- Added tool tips to widgets. Every widget can now have extra information attached to it
- Navigation in the editor now only uses the joy sticks while modifying values uses the dpad.
- Add a way to display a message when loading a config
- Fixed button widgets not setting strArgs and intArgs properly thus being useless
- Fixed crash when trying to upload a batch backup
- Added a "loading editor" message to prevent EdiZon from looking frozen