Karabiner-Elements is a powerful utility for keyboard customization on macOS Sierra or later.
Easy to use
- You can configure simple key mappings from GUI.
- There are many powerful, predefined rules.
- Diamond cursor
- Emacs key bindings anywhere
- Vi key bindings
- Prevent unintended command-q
- Mouse keys
- You can import them from the Internet.
- You can write your own rules if you want to modify existence rules or create new rules from scratch.
Que novedades incluye la versión 13.3.0 See changelog
🐛 Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that installer requires Rosetta 2 on Apple Silicon Macs.
💥 Breaking changes
Changed the default function of f4 key to
spotlight, f5 key to
dictation, f6 key to
- Note: This change will be applied when you create a new profile.
- Changed to Karabiner-Elements does not modify f1-f12 keys on touch bar.
The caps lock delay of Karabiner Virtual HID Keyboard has been removed.
The state of caps lock will be changed immediately after you press the caps lock key.
- Note: Restarting macOS may be required for this change to take effect.
- Changed the default function of f4 key to
- ✨ New Features
- Updated in-app screenshots to Big Sur.
- Added the close button to notification window.