Vita Launcher 3.0

Conéctate para seguir esto  

¿Quieres enterarte al momento de las nuevas descargas? Síguenos en Twitter!

1 Screenshot

This is a app/game launcher application.

The main purpose of this app is for users who have hundreds of games on their vita.

The psvita has limitation of 500 bubbles only. I couldn't find an app that served me well to manage my library of games so I decided to create my own.

Use in conjuction with the CopyIcons app to get icons not created by psvita.

screenshot.jpg

Features

• Games are groups into multiple categories (vita/psp/homebrew/favorites) including retro consoles like nes,snes,gb,gbc,gba,n64 etc..
  • Can launch all vita games, Adernaline bubbles and (retro games without bubbles).
  • Has parental control for hiding certain settings.
  • Customize categories via configuration file.
  • Favorites. With hundreds of games, it's takes a quite a while to browse all the pages to find your favorite game. Therefore I've implemented a feature to add a game to you favorites for easy access.
  • Game images loaded on demand. With hundreds of games, we can't possibly load all the game images into memory. So images are loaded on demand only and a few pages of images are cached.
  • Last but not least, you can access you full library of games/apps. Just an FYI, I could load 1600 games/apps on my vita-tv.

Controls

• up/down/left/right - for browsing your games
  • left analog stick - for browsing your games
  • square - add the selected game to favorites
  • circle - un-select or back.
  • triangle - display settings to switch between Grid/List view.
  • cross - start the selected game/app
  • L-trigger - previous page
  • R-trigger - next page

by cy33hc.

Que novedades incluye la versión 3.0

Released

• New "System Apps" category added
    • Added support for launching System Apps like Settings, Content Manager etc...
  • Added support for playing background music
    • Only OGG files are supported
    • Under Global settings you can add multiple music files. On startup, only 1 random music file is selected and played repeatedly.
    • When you change the music settings, you need to restart for change to take effect
  • Changed the background image
  • Fixed bug where game couldn't be deleted from favourites if game was uninstalled.

¿Tienes alguna duda, petición o aporte? Utiliza el foro!

• Crear nuevo...