This is a app/game launcher application.
The main purpose of this app is for users who have hundreds of games on their vita.
The psvita has limitation of 500 bubbles only. I couldn't find an app that served me well to manage my library of games so I decided to create my own.
Use in conjuction with the CopyIcons app to get icons not created by psvita.
- Games are groups into multiple categories (vita/psp/homebrew/favorites) including retro consoles like nes,snes,gb,gbc,gba,n64 etc..
- Can launch all vita games, Adernaline bubbles and (retro games without bubbles).
- Has parental control for hiding certain settings.
- Customize categories via configuration file.
- Favorites. With hundreds of games, it's takes a quite a while to browse all the pages to find your favorite game. Therefore I've implemented a feature to add a game to you favorites for easy access.
- Game images loaded on demand. With hundreds of games, we can't possibly load all the game images into memory. So images are loaded on demand only and a few pages of images are cached.
- Last but not least, you can access you full library of games/apps. Just an FYI, I could load 1600 games/apps on my vita-tv.
- up/down/left/right - for browsing your games
- left analog stick - for browsing your games
- square - add the selected game to favorites
- circle - un-select or back.
- triangle - display settings to switch between Grid/List view.
- cross - start the selected game/app
- L-trigger - previous page
- R-trigger - next page
Que novedades incluye la versión 3.0
New "System Apps" category added
- Added support for launching System Apps like Settings, Content Manager etc...
Added support for playing background music
- Only OGG files are supported
- Under Global settings you can add multiple music files. On startup, only 1 random music file is selected and played repeatedly.
- When you change the music settings, you need to restart for change to take effect
- Changed the background image
- Fixed bug where game couldn't be deleted from favourites if game was uninstalled.