Sobre este archivo
- -Custom System Menu Alpha
- -Custom Health Screen-
- -Customizable Via Jizmo's Theme Packs
- -Full Disc Channel Region Free Back-up Loading
- -Diagnostic Menu (Recovery) access through GCport1 Y-Button
- -No Copy Save Protections Removed
- -Retail Discs run 6x, Backups run 3x
- -Auto boot ANY Disc Through Recovery Menu
- -Skip Disc Updates
- -No Error 002 in new games like NFS Undercover
- -No Annoying Menu BGM
- -Pre loader 0.27 installation
- - Regular cIOS for those who have patched discs to 249
- - Move your Disc Channel anywhere
- -Home Brew Channel 1.01
- -Region Free Channels
- -Downgrade Method Included
USERS ON A 3.4 SYSTEM WILL NEED TO REFER TO A_RUNNING_PIR8'S GUIDE TO DOWNGRADE TO A WORKING SYSTEM VERSION
ALSO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE THE CORRECT .APP FOR YOUR REGION. THEY OUR CLEARLY LABELLED.
VIRGIN SYSTEM VERSION 3.3V1 AND UNDER (PRE 23/10/08 UPDATE) = FULL GUIDE
HOMEBREW READY SYSTEM (HOMEBREW CHANNEL INSTALLED = PHASE 2 ONWARDS
3.2 STARFALL/cIOSCORP/Riiski/SoftMii = PHASE 3 ONWARDS
λ PAL or NTSC-U Wii [No Others Have Been Tested]
λ SD Card (of at least 256 MB) [formatted to FAT]
λ The SoftMii Pack, unpacked to your SD card ROOT
λ Twilight Princess Retail
λ Internet Connection For Wii (For Full Set up)
PHASE 1 - This part is the Twilight hack and HBC installation. (Thx 2 Team Twiizers.)
1) First of all, if you have never played Zelda you need to play it once and create a save file, or you cant copy Twilight.
2) Remove your Zelda save and copy over Twilight Hack for your region from SD to the System.
3) Start Zelda regularly, load the Twilight Hack save, walk backward.
4) HBC1.01 installer will begin, answer yes to everything. Your system will restart will homebrew channel installed.
5) Start the Home-brew Channel, and load "Wad Manager" you find will find in the list of programs.
6) Select “Load From SD”, and then select “01.wad” and press (+) to install
7) Press the "Home" button when it finishes.
PHASE 2 – This Will Downgrade Us
8) Go into Home Brew Channel
9) Run “IOS Downgrader”, if some things fail, run it once more. Ask for help if need-be. ( SoftMii.com Help Section)
Your Wii IOS's are now proper and hackable, Regardless will still need the special 3.2, So lets do the following steps after you make sure you have a net connection.
10) Run HBC (HomeBrew Channel)
11) Select and load AnyRegionChanger M5....it'll mention about Korean Discs, IGNORE.(Thx 2 Twiizers + Qleap)
12) Get into the options (Press A), and IGNORE the top section which has region change stuff and EULA stuff.
13) Look at the mid-bottom options, about installing 3.2 (or 3.3K), and leave it on 3.2E for PAL /3.2U for NTSC
14) Click "GO" and then answer then answer YES when it asks if you are sure.
15) Answer "NO" when it asks about Korean Disc Loading *explained later*
16) Answer "YES" when it asks you to install SPECIAL STARFALL TYPE-HACKS.
Wait for finish, can take a few minutes. Then press HOME when finished to reboot.
PHASE 3 – OK We should now have a nice 3.2 system installation. Now we can really get going*
IF YOUR HAVE PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED PRELOADER
YOU WILL NEED TO RUN THE HACKS REMOVER FOUND IN THE HOMEBREWCHANNEL.
17) OK now select Pre Loader from the HomeBrew Channel, and wait for it to load
18) The Code To Install is HARDLUMPS (Home, A, Right, Down, Left, Up, Minus, Plus, )
IF YOUR SYSTEM DOESNT REBOOT INTO PRELOADER, SIMPLY POWER DOWN AND POWER UP ONCE MORE, BUT AS SOON AS YOU POWER UP, PRESS AND HOLD RESET
19) Highlight Settings and Press A
20) Select “System hacks” ->
21) Select all the hacks you would like, (recommended - Skip Updates, Move Disc Channel and all No Copy)
22) Select "save settings" and wait for confirmation message to display “Settings Saved”
23) Press B
24) Select "auto boot: Systemic" (using the D-Pad Arrows), and save settings with A, then Press B
25) Get back to the system menu. By selecting “Load System Menu”
26) Run HBC
27) Run cIOS installer.. It may freeze briefly. (CORP Thx 2 WiiBlaster + Co...Installer from Me + Ice Fire.)
28) Exit and reboot.
29). Launch SoftMii Tweaks, select 42.app for NTSC and 45.app for PAL
31) When the installation is complete press Home to return to the Homebrew Channel then Power Down
YOU JUST GOT SOFTMII'D
OPTIONAL – Themed Homebrew Channels by Jizmo
You will find a selection of .wads when you download your packs from Jizmo
all the best Homebrew Apps in there as ready made and tested Channels for you to install
just copy them into the wads folder on your SD, and install with WadManager.