Aegisub is a free, cross-platform open source tool for creating and modifying subtitles. Aegisub makes it quick and easy to time subtitles to audio, and features many powerful tools for styling them, including a built-in real-time video preview.
Aegisub is available in Windows & Mac versions.
Que novedades incluye la versión 3.2.2 See changelog
- Update Spanish, Ukrainian, Hungarian and Finnish translations
- Skip writing the Aegisub project stuff when exporting to ASS
- Fix some ugliness in the OS X icon
- Update the selection and scroll position after opening subtitles from video
- Fix crash on a certain kind of malformed shift times history file
- Don't set the YCbCr header field to "None" when resampling resolution without changing colors