- You can load SELF files using the net.
- You can load applications from USB/ HDD devices
- You can install applications to the USB or HDD devices from one .zip file
- You can copy applications from USB devices to HDD
- Also you can delete installed applications.
You can include this lines in your app to return to the PS3LoadX application
#include <sys/process.h> ..... sysProcessExitSpawn2("/dev_hdd0/game/PSL145310/RELOAD.SELF", NULL, NULL, NULL, 0, 1001, SYS_PROCESS_SPAWN_STACK_SIZE_1M);
app_folder | |---- EBOOT.BIN | |---- ICON0.PNG | |---- title.txt
app_folder: folder to install the app
- in USB devices /dev_usb000/homebrew/app_folder
- from HDD: /dev_hdd0/game/PSL145310/homebrew/app_folder
EBOOT.BIN: SELF file
ICON0.PNG: optional app. image
title.txt: it countain one text line with the name app name. It it don't exist PS3LoadX uses app_folder as title. i.e: "My application - test 1"
Sending SELF files from the net
You need send it from the PC using psloadx.exe (see PSL1GHT tools)
For example from one .bat file under windows:
set PS3LOAD = tcp:192.168.2.12 // -> PS3 IP ps3load.exe *.self pause
Installing ZIP files
HDD0 is selected by default. To change to USB you need plug one device.
When you send a ZIP file the app ask to you if you want really install it or not in the current device.
Select one Application
Use LEFT/RIGHT in digital pad
Copying files from USB
Press CIRCLE and select 'Yes' using digital pad
Press SQUARE and select 'Yes' using digital pad
Press CROSS and select 'Yes' using digital pad
Exiting from PS3LoadX
Press TRIANGLE to exit.
Also you can force exit pressing 'PS' (if the network crashes use it).