ESP8266 Xploit Host para hackear las PS4 con firmware 6.72.
- SoftAP with DHCP ("ESP8266XploitHost", password "ps4xploit").
- Web server (220.127.116.11)
- DNS server
- FTP server on port 21 (user "ps4xploit", password "ps4xploit")
- Autoupdate (upload new binary, restart ESP8266 and it will update and delete the update file automatically.
- SPIFFS partition is untouched)
- Direct boot (choose any HEN payload to boot directly after opening the guide or browsing to 18.104.22.168
- without needing to choose anything in the menu)
- Options menu for PC/smartphone where you can upload files, set direct boot option, format SPIFFS partition,
- send binary payloads, set your own exploit to be launched from main menu, see device info, and change AP
- name and password. You can find it at 22.214.171.124/tools
- Allows easy WiFi configuration in the console.
- Forced WiFi and CPU freq. to the limits of the ESP8266 for max speed.
- Gzip support (doesn't make such a big difference in loading times, but it saves space in flash tho).
- SD card support to store binary and HTML+JS payloads.
- Support for 4.55 and 5.05 (4.55 won't be updated anymore tho)
- Support for PS4, PS3, Nintendo WiiU and Nintendo Switch (HBL installer for 3.0 only)
- Supports autoredirection to the correct exploit menu for the console you are using to connect to the ESP
This is for those who don't like reading manuals (or simply can't read). But i won't answer to anymore questions about anything in the manual, if you don't wanna read, i don't wanna answer.
- IP: 126.96.36.199
- AP name: ESP8266XploitHost
- AP Password: ps4xploit (you can change it from the tools menu for your phone/PC)
- FTP user: ps4xploit (you can change it from the tools menu for your phone/PC)
- FTP password: ps4xploit (if you change the AP password, this one will change too, it is the same for both AP and FTP). FTP Port: 21
Use easy WiFi settings, no need to enter any DNS or anything.
Support for 4.05 is over (same on PiXploitHost). Also, won't add anything new for 4.55. I won't port or compile this for any other device which bigger or lower than 4MB flash.
You can contact me on twitter @c0d3m4st4 for bug reports or support forums. I won't bother replying to questions like, what is the password for the AP and stuff like that. Read the manual! I won't reply to questions that have nothing to do with the exploit host either. Waste my time, and you are blocked. Clone my work without crediting me and you are blocked and exposed.
No, i won't release the source code. Thank the cloners, i can name a few.
Flashing the image
Use NodeMCU PyFlasher-3.0 to flash the bin image.
- Serial port: whatever it's assigned to the board
- Firmware: "c0d3m4st4_ESP8266XploitHost_vXX.bin" file
- Baud rate: 115200
- Flash mode: DIO (for clone NodeMCU. Use Google if you have a different board)
- Erase flash: yes, wipe it as we are flashing a full 4M image!
Thanks to all the beta testers, exploits devs and the huge EP8266 community. Exploits and payloads included in the ESP8266XploitHost are from the following devs:
- Open Orbis Team
- m0rph3us1987 (Holy Grail)
- PS3Xploit Team
- PegaSwitch Team
- ReSwitched Team
Que novedades incluye la versión 2.84b
- Added latest explit update (July 24th)
- Added DB-SG backup, DB Restore and App2USB. also the Custom exploit menu (read the manual for this).
- Fixed a file which could cause some problems with the cache (but shouldn't!).
- Removed 4.55 related stuff for now.