Application to downport PS4 games to 5.05. All you have to do to downport PS4 games with Noob404’s 1Click PS4 Downporte is click on the Downport button.
- Noob404 1Click PS4 Downporter.
- Windows Machine (64 bit).
- .Net Framework.
- Visual C++ Redistributable (64bit)
- PS4 (Not required for downporting process).
- Game PKG (Fake PKG).
Downport 6.72 games to 5.05 with Noob404 1Click PS4 Downporter
There are only three steps:
- Extract Noob404 1Click PS4 Downporter.
- Start the Downporter. Copy your PKG into Input subfolder in Noob404 1Click PS4 Downporter folder. No need to rename.
- Click on Downport.
That’s it. When done, a final command window will show the progress and exit automatically. You will find your downported PKG in the Output Folder.
Clicking on Clear all Folders will clear all folders – Input, Output, Working.
Fix Common Errors in 1Click Downporter
Here are a few things you could try. I also talk about these fixes in the video. So, you may also watch that.
- Install Python with Hexdump (instructions).
- Install DotNet Framework and Visual C++ Redistributable from above link.
- Add exclusion for the Downporter folder in your Antivirus or disable it (not recommended).
- Ensure free space is available on C drive.
- Make sure you have a 64Bit Windows OS (preferably Windows 10 1507 or higher).
- Try on another machine.
Play Downported 6.72 games on PS4 5.05
Copy the compiled PKG to a USB drive (formatted as EXFAT ot FAT32). Run HEN on your PS4 and install the game from Debug Settings as you would usually do.