This app convert PS2 ISO/BIN games to fPKG which can be installed directly on PS4.
How to use:
- Run ps2-fpkg.exe
- Select the ISO of the PS2 game in "Disc1"
- Click "Create fPKG" and choose a storage location
- Install created fPKG on PS4 and play
Note: For CD games (.bin) click YES when asked about adding LIMG sector.
Optionally you can:
- change the game icon (Icon)
- change background graphic when starting the game (Bg)
- create a multi-disc game (up to 5 iso)
- add your own config txt
- add your own config lua
- select the emulator to be used by the game (by default there are 2 known to be most compatible, you can throw more here)
Program automatically adds configs (config-emu-ps4.txt), ps3 (gameid_lopnor.cfgbin), lua (gameid_config.lua) if they exist in application database.
Yes, this application comes with unique ready to go PS2 game configs that will be added automatically!
- Few games not follow SYSTEM.CNF standard layout, for this games app will fail to find ID (partially fixed, only CD games affected now)
- If program has any problems with creating fPKG, you can try to run it as an administrator, it should help.
- App will fail to create pkg if path to save pkg is root of drive, like C:\ E:\. Fix it by creating pkg to for example E:\pkg
How to add more emulators:
Put the folder with emulator files into the "emus" folder, restart ps2-fpkg, new emulators should show up on the list, that's all.
A short demonstration of the program operation can be seen here:
- TXT and LUA Configs
- PS3 Configs
- List of PS2 Game IDs
Thanks Kozarovv for help, and suggestions. @Zar for his ps3 configs database. Veritas83 (@VTSTech ) for PS2 GAMEID TITLE database.
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.6
- Command line window is now hidden, animated "Creating PKG" text on the status bar is now shown instead
- The main window won't freeze anymore while creating a PKG (pkg creation process was moved to different thread)
- PKG creation errors will now show up in a window
- Added settings for uprender, upscale, and display mode in the new "Graphics Settings" tab"
- Added a FastForward option, this allows you to set a custom combo to remove the framelimiter, and for example speed up loading screens or FMVs, or even gameplay sometimes.
- FastForward option is available in 2 modes. Hold the combo to fastforward or press a combo to toggle it on/off.
- Added a option to change the DS4 Lightbar color for normal gameplay and for fast forward mode.
- Added game elf CRC reading to allow imported widescreen patches to be found by the app(via crc.exe)
- Added auto widescreen patches (3700 patches fetched from pcsx2 repository)
- "Try to fix graphics" is now enabled by default
- Some GUI changes
- More broken english