This is a command line app which scans for DNAS libraries and patches them. The obvious purpose is to pass the DNAS authentication.
It currently doesn't support mode 2 form 1 CDROM images. Input file can be a DVD game ISO, an ELF, an EE RAM dump, some raw file extracted from a disc image...
Simple usage, for patching:
- Drag and drop an ISO file to the app executable. It will try to patch with the "most compatible" method, which is MODE 1.
- Wait for the scan to finish, check the file modification date to see if it's been patched
- If patched, try with OPL or whatever...
To make cheat tool codes, for games with non-relocatable DNAS libraries :
- Dump the full EE RAM (including the kernel area, le 32MB thing) while the DNAS logo is shown
- Scan the RAM dump with mode 5.