Custom tiny lv0 framework for Playstation Vita/TV
- Put psp2spl.skprx in ur0:tai/
Add a line to ux0: or ur0: /tai/config.txt under *KERNEL
Basic info for developers
This framework's only task is to run lv0 code when requested: check [spl_exec_code] in main.c
For any more advanced tasks use psp2renga.
For all communication ARM<->FRAMEWORK the secure kernel enc addr in Venezia SPRAM is used.
- In spl it is referred to as "commem" or "corridor", spl uses only first 32 bytes of it for config.
- There is one patch used: fcmd_handler() hook - After ARM command is received, before executing it.
- At every sleep/resume the crypto processor is reset, commem is reset too.
- The framework is injected by exploiting update_sm::0x50002 and is stored @0x00809e00
- Team Molecule for the update_sm 0x50002 exploit and help over discord
- Team Molecule for HenKaku, TaiHen and Enso
- TheFlow0 for help with the sleep-resume stuff