Screen Capturer Recorder 0.12.10

Conéctate para seguir esto  

¿Quieres enterarte al momento de las nuevas descargas? Síguenos en Twitter!

1 Screenshot

This program allows one to "record" your desktop, or even stream it!

It includes some helper "record your screen capture/stream it" and setup utilities. It also includes a helper (virtual-audio-capturer) to record "what you hear/see on your desktop" for vista+ system.

In order to use those you'll want/need the java JRE installed on your system first.  Install from java.com if you don't have it installed.
It also includes a free, general purpose, open source directshow desktop/screen source capture filter.

You can use this with any (directshow compatible) program to capture or stream, like VLC, etc.

Screen-Capturer-Recorder_2.png

Audio capture

It also includes a directshow source capture filter device for recording "what you hear" in windows 7/vista—any sound card! see https://github.com/rdp/virtual-audio-capture-grabber-device for info/troubleshooting of that audio capture device.

Usage

Use some helper programs provided in Start menu → Programs → Screen Capture Recorder → record desktp[/broadcast/XXX

Or use any 3rd party program that can read from a Directshow Capture Device (ex: VLC/FFmpeg).

VLC example: http://betterlogic.com/roger/2010/07/how-to-use-vlc-as-a-free-open-source-alternative-to-playon-tv

ffmpeg example:

$ ffplay -f dshow -i video="screen-capture-recorder"

or

$ ffmpeg -f dshow  -i video="screen-capture-recorder"  -r 20 -t 10 screen-capture.mp4 # -t 10 for 10 seconds recording
or combine it with recording "what you hear" audio [vista/windows 7] (using ffmpeg in this example):

$ ffmpeg -f dshow -i audio="virtual-audio-capturer":video="screen-capture-recorder" yo.mp4
Note also that ffmpeg has a built in "gdigrab" input option you could use instead of screen capture recorder, as well.

The audio device name can be any other dshow audio devices, as well.

Avisynth also works with it. Add it to a filter graph using graphedit, then use DirectShowSource as your input source with that graphedit filename specified.

gstreamer works, as well, ex:

$ gst-launch.exe dshowvideosrc device-name=screen-capture-recorder ! ffmpegcolorspace ! directdrawsink
I’ve even had Skype accidentally use it, thinking it was my webcam. Let me know if you want an easier way made for it for anything.

Configuration

By default, it captures the "full screen" of the main desktop monitor (all windows, overlapping, from there, with aero if vista+, without transparent windows if non aero).

To configure it differently, run the provided "configuration setup utilities/shortcuts" or adjust registry settings before starting a run (advanced users only):

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\screen-capture-recorder

with DWORD keys respected of start_XXX etc …(see the included file {installdir}\configuration_setup_utility\setup_screen_tracker_params.rb for the full list of registry key values available, or see https://github.com/rdp/screen-capture-recorder-to-video-windows-free/blob/master/configuration_setup_utility/setup_screen_tracker_params.rb#L9 )

ex: see configuration_setup_utility\incoming.reg file (though NB that those values are in hex, so editing that file is a bit tedious-- I always just use regedit or the accompanying script utilities and don’t edit it by hand).

To "reset" a value delete its key.

by rdp.

¿Tienes alguna duda, petición o aporte? Utiliza el foro!

• Crear nuevo...