USB-Botbase is based off of sys-botbase by olliz0r. This versions implements USB support and removes network support.
- Python3 is the required version of python needed to run scripts for USB-Botbase.
- Pyusb is necessary in order to communicate to the Nintendo Switch. You can install Pyusb by using the following pip command.
pip install pyusb
A usb backend is necessary. Please use Zadig and install the libusbk driver to your Nintendo Switch by plugging it in while running the sys-module. Install libusb with this.
Warning, Please Read!
Using a hacked switch online CAN get you banned. The developers of sys-botbase and I are not responsible for any damages or bans that may occur when using this. You use this at your OWN risk.
- Download the zip from the releases tab at the top and extract it to the root of your sd card.
- Connect your Switch to your PC with a USB-C to USB-A cable and install libusbk with Zadig.
- Run your script using python. (Example script is provided)
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.1
- Adds screenshot dumping support
- Changes writing and dumping methods to use svc calls to be more in parallel to sys-botbase.