Manual Discord Rich Presence for Playstation 2 applications and games.
- Very easy to install.
- 32 and 64 bits versatile installation.
- Easy to use, and includes an instant mode in the settings if you're a hardcore gamer :() like me.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.1
- Animated GUI with new effects
- Textboxes are now transparent
- Textboxes are about 1.5x wider
- Textbox texts are using the PS2 font too
- Changed all "Playstation" texts to "PlayStation" - won't happen again. I promise.
- Performance improvements such as getting rid of the textbox data once you hit update so if you have a slow computer, you won't get confused and annoyed.
- I rewrote the whole mechanic of updating the presence.
- Version text displays better
- My Discord profile description is shorter
- Game and description texts now align with the textbox entry
- Rich presence preview doesn't go over the presence frame
- Other small improvements and bug fixes
New game images:
- Grand Theft Auto III
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Resident Evil 4
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted
- Total Overdose
- Manhunt 2
- Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Note: The program tries to accept all known abbreviations and stylizations of the names. Like GTA:VC and the long version of the game.
- Customizable Game List (You will be able to set presets of the games you want)
- Color Blind Mode (I'll need to research this. All I know is some people can't see blue very good)
- Quick Game List that will include games that have images
- A simple small windowed mode of the program (Might not bother with this one)
- Language system - I'll add Turkish, which is my native language
Use the update patch if you have 1.0 or 1.0b installed.