Sobre este archivo
FatFs is a generic FAT/exFAT filesystem module for small embedded systems. The FatFs module is written in compliance with ANSI C (C89) and completely separated from the disk I/O layer. Therefore it is independent of the platform. It can be incorporated into small microcontrollers with limited resource, such as 8051, PIC, AVR, ARM, Z80, RX and etc.
- DOS/Windows compatible FAT/exFAT filesystem.
- Platform independent. Easy to port.
- Very small footprint for program code and work area.
- Various configuration options to support for:
- Long file name in ANSI/OEM or Unicode.
- exFAT filesystem.
- Thread safe for RTOS.
- Multiple volumes (physical drives and partitions).
- Variable sector size.
- Multiple code pages including DBCS.
- Read-only, optional API, I/O buffer and etc...