An exploit for Super Smash Bros. Melee that loads homebrew software from memory card.
- Super Smash Bros. Melee (Japanese: 大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズＤＸ)
- A homebrew-enabled, backwards compatible Wii
- SD card or USB stick
- GameCube Memory Manager
- Check the inner ring on the shiny side of the disc.
- Copy the matching save file and a homebrew's to the MCBACKUP folder.
- Load GCMM.
- (Optional) Backup your memory card.
- Restore both save files.
- Start the game.
- Go to VS. Mode and Name Entry.
- How do I convert existing homebrew? Rename it "boot.dol" and use the supplied dol2gci tool in a command prompt.
- I have a Memory Card 59 and the SD Card Adapter. Can I load Swiss? Yes. Put it as "boot.dol" on the SD card.
- I have a Memory Card 251 or larger. Can I load Swiss? Yes.