An easy way to change the pin for parental controls for the Nintendo Switch! (cfw required).
What does it do
- Pressing (A) will launch the applet for changing the pin for parental controls.
- This can be used as a way to remove parental controls for those that have forgotten their pin.
- If you don't have parental controls enabled, then pressing (A) will enable them once you enter a pin.
How to remove parental controls
- Go to system settings.
- Parental Controls.
- Change Settings (it will ask for the pin that you set using my app).
- Once the pin is entered, press (X) to remove parental controls!