Que novedades incluye la versión 2.0.1
- Fixed the option to enter the game-info menu whilst a gamecard ins't inserted. Thanks #18
- Fixed an non-free error in which exiting the game-info menu would cause the textures to not be freed.
- Fixed an edge-case crash for if a user mounted a xci which didn't contain a base entry. This will also fix a crash if the gamecard has no base, upp, dlc entries at all (no one would ever experience this anyway).
- Settings menu.
- Game-info menu.
- Option to lower keygen (also ticketless install).
- Option to choose to install base, update or dlc.
- Show the total base, update and dlc per game.
- Textures are now entierly cached, slight performance increase whilst installing (~40MiB/s to nand).
- Enable / disable music and sound.
- Only the base game was installed previously, this was a huge oversight on my behalf. Closes
- Text is now clipped so that it no longer renders off-screen. Closes
- Incorrectly returned the sys version number (fw 8.1.0 would be returned as 8.0.1).
- Bug that would cause the installed game to sometimes appear as a gamecard, even with the gamecard removed.
- Fixed bug that would make it so that it would sometimes not push the correct application record which caused game updates that was previously installed to say that it was not.
- Option to lower key gen of games.
- Option to disable music / sound effects in-app.
- Option overlay that shows these options.
- Improve gfx efficiency (cache everything as textures as much as possible to reduce constantly creating a surface and then converting it to a texture every frame, this is pretty much done anyway, but in a few cases it is not).