Universal Media Server is a media server capable of serving videos, audio and images to any DLNA-capable device.
It is free, regularly updated and has more features than any other media server, including paid media servers.
It streams to many devices including Sony PlayStation 3 (PS3) and PlayStation 4 (PS4), Microsoft Xbox One and 360, many TVs (Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, Vizio, LG, Philips, Sharp), smart phones (iPhone, Android, etc.), Blu-ray players, and more.
Que novedades incluye la versión 8.1 See changelog
- Performance improvements
- Fixed conversion of 3D subtitles
- Fixed bug with the computer sleep management feature (thanks, scriptorron and Nadahar!)
- Fixed bugs with Virtual Folders
- Fixed error when browsing web folders
- Updated build and install documentation (thanks, Ruben Barkow!)
- Improved support for 4k and h265 videos on LG webOS TVs
- Improved support for Samsung MS750 soundbars
- Updated translations via Crowdin:
- Danish translation updated
- Dutch translation updated
- French translation updated
- Japanese translation validated
- Portuguese (Brazilian) translation updated
- Russian translation updated
- Turkish translation updated
- Updated h2database to 1.4.199, which improves speed and memory use
- These releases work on all versions of Java 7 onwards, but Java 8 is strongly recommended. Use a standalone version if you do not want to have Java installed.
- The Windows releases work on Windows Vista onwards.