A toolbox that allows the user to change settings of the loader (requires a modified version of loader). It's aimed for the use with tomGER's SDFiles.
- Reading and modifying of the hbmenu launch button combination
- Actually modifying the hbmenu config as well so settings stick across reboots
- Reading and modifying whether the album or the hbmenu launches by default
- Sysmodule hotloading and unloading
- Reboot to Hekate profiles and the Hekate menu
- HID-mitm button config
Que novedades incluye la versión 4.0
Override key settings now support up to 8 custom title overrides.
- This feature only works in Atmosphere 0.10.2 and higher!
Added an option to select a title when configuring overrides.
- Album override has now been renamed to "Default" and its title can be changed also.
- Besides listing all game titles, it comes with support for 4 applets: Album, Nintendo eShop, User Profile and Controller.
- All buttons now autoscroll when the selection goes out of bounds.
- This means the sysmodules page no longer needs pages. They were removed.
- Fixed touchscreen UI not working properly when using the list selector and the message box.
- Fixed Override key button not blocking input properly when reading for button presses.
- Added an option to immediately exit the program by pressing PLUS.
- Most menus/submenus now remember the last button selection.
- Hekate reboot menu now automatically selects the autoboot profile.
- Having a valid config.json is no longer necessary to list sysmodules. (the toolbox.json files are an option)
- Background services, Reboot to Hekate and Reboot now! buttons have been recolored to reduce eye strain.
- Lots of minor UI changes.