A tool that patches Playstation Vita's lv0's secure_kernel's syscall 6 (SELF/RVK checks)
What does that syscall 6 patch do?
Removes firmware/sdk version checks from SELFs
- You can i.e play higher firmware games on lower firmwares, assuming that keys didnt change.
Removes RVK-list checks from SELFs
- You can i.e use the revoked PSM-dev app
- Some other basic SELFs checks are removed
- Put the plugin somewhere, preferably in ur0:tai/
Add a line to the currently active tai/config.txt (ux0 or, preferably, ur0) under "*KERNEL"
If the SELF uses new key revisions please use the _renga version with a decrypted kprx_auth_sm (.bin) in ur0:tai/
- psp2renga framework is required
- If you are using the psp2renga framework, please use the _renga version to prevent framework overwrite
- Team Molecule / xyz for the update_sm 0x50002 exploit and help over discord
- Team Molecule for HenKaku and TaiHen
- CelesteBlue for StorageMgr (the ssresume hook)
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.2
The update_service secure module is now cached.
- That should fix most wakeup crashes related to FS errors.
Venezia SPRAM is now used for the payload.
- That should fix the weird bootlogo artifacting.
- That should fix adrenaline wakeup compatibility issues.
- [NMPRunner] Various optimizations made to speed-up the code exec.