Add many scoreboards as you want with new Scoreboard Server.
How to Use:
- Install Sider 6
- Unpack ScoreboardServer v1 archive and copy folders content and modules to your sider folder (overwrite if asked)
- (If not done already) Download and install CommonLib.lua.
- (If not done already) Add lua.module = "ScoreboardServer.lua" under CommonLib in sider.ini file
- [Optional] Customize map_competitions.txt files (located inside content\scoreboard-server folder) and add your own folders with scoreboard files in content\scoreboard-server folder
[ EXAMPLE ] How to apply the Scoreboard Pack:
- Download it and extract the archive and overwrite the current content folder in your sider with the content folder from the scoreboard pack.
Features of Scoreboard Server :
GDB-style unlimited scoreboard management
- file packaging is identical to .cpk scoreboards - files for each scoreboard must be extracted from their original .cpk files and placed into separate folders (see image below - shows 4 scoreboards - EPL, sb1, sb2, sb3)
- scoreboards are assigned to competitions via map_competitions.txt file - i.e. all teams participating in particular competition will use identical scoreboard - see the included map_competitions.txt file for some examples
- more than one scoreboard can be assigned to a single competition - in this case, script selects one scoreboard randomly
- Required folder structure for one scoreboard inside content\scoreboard-server:
- .txt assignment file reloading (key 0) - available at any moment, useful for making quick fixes to .txt assignment file, without needing to restart the game
toggle between manual ball selection and automatic scoreboard assignment via .txt file (key 9)
- if manual selection is used, then manually selected scoreboard has priority over the scoreboard which would otherwise be assigned via .txt file
additional options, available only in manual selection mode:
Manual selection through all the available scoreboards (PageUp/PageDown keys)
- IMPORTANT: only the scoreboards which are assigned via .txt files are available for cycling-through!! A scoreboard which exists only as a subfolder in the external content root (content\scoreboard-server), but isn't assigned to any competition via .txt file WILL NOT be available for manual selection!
- Favorite scoreboard - current manual selection can be saved permanently as a favorite scoreboard (key 7) or recalled to be used later (key 8)
- Manual selection through all the available scoreboards (PageUp/PageDown keys)
scoreboard previews on overlay menu
- scoreboards have no preview files yet - someone needs to make them :)
- preview file name: preview.dds
- preview file location: scoreboard's top folder - e.g. <your_sider_dir>\content\scoreboard-server\sb4\preview.dds
automatic selection of league-mode scoreboard(s) in exhibition mode if both teams belong to the same league (requires CommonLib v1 to be installed)
- applies only to LEAGUES - cups and other competitions are ignored
- script reads CompetitionEntry.bin file to determine whether two teams belong to the same league - selection may not be 100% accurate if teams have been moved to different leagues only in EDIT mode
- Inaccurate scoreboard selection during replays - saved replays do not include tournament_ID - if the scoreboard used in saved replay has been assigned via map_competition.txt, then there is no way to re-select exactly the same ball during replay - exhibition mode scoreboard is most likely going to be selected.
- It is not advisable to change any overlay-related settings after the match-loading screen has appeared or during the match. In-game behavior will be unpredictable in such circumstances. You've been warned ;) Make your selections BEFORE you hit the Next match button.
- @juce and @nesa24 for sider
- Scoreboard creators: @1002MB