An Editor for use in Microsoft Excel to edit an exported decrypted .TED file from the PS4/PC version of the game.
This is the BETA version of the Editor.
- Export .TED file from PS4 version of the game
- Decrypt file using PES 2020 Encrypt/Decrypt Tool by Panos.
- Open Editor in Microsoft Excel, Click Start Editing
- Load decrypted .TED file
- When finished editing, Click Save .TED file
- Encrypt file
- Add any Images you've added in to your WEPES folder
- Import back in to game
Ability to edit:
- Team Details (ID, Name, Abbreviation, Emblem, Banners, Rival Clubs, Team Colours, Media Room details)
- Stadium Details
- Kit Editing
- Player Editing; all player attributes, PES2019 player import is active and will require testing
Remember it's a BETA, report any issues in the thread or via private message.
Thanks to @-Panos- @Fatih Kuyucak @geniowe2002 @vialli82
- Stadium editing; you can only assign certain stadiums to certain teams (by continent), it'll be trial and error to start with.
- Licensing; you CAN NOT overwrite Licensed Team Names, kits, emblems etc.
- PES2019 importing; real faces of players that are not in PES2020 will not appear as these are no longer in the core game files.
- Player editing; When editing a player be sure to click the 'SELECT ALL' button in the editing flags section or your changes will not appear in game.
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.11 See changelog
No hay lista de cambios disponible para esta versión.