An Editor for use in Microsoft Excel to edit an exported decrypted .TED file from the PS4/PC version of the game.
This is the BETA version of the Editor.
- Export .TED file from PS4 version of the game
- Decrypt file using PES 2020 Encrypt/Decrypt Tool by Panos.
- Open Editor in Microsoft Excel, Click Start Editing
- Load decrypted .TED file
- When finished editing, Click Save .TED file
- Encrypt file
- Add any Images you've added in to your WEPES folder
- Import back in to game
Ability to edit:
- Team Details (ID, Name, Abbreviation, Emblem, Banners, Rival Clubs, Team Colours, Media Room details)
- Stadium Details
- Kit Editing
- Player Editing; all player attributes, PES2019 player import is active and will require testing
Remember it's a BETA, report any issues in the thread or via private message.
Thanks to @-Panos- @Fatih Kuyucak @geniowe2002 @vialli82
- Stadium editing; you can only assign certain stadiums to certain teams (by continent), it'll be trial and error to start with.
- Licensing; you CAN NOT overwrite Licensed Team Names, kits, emblems etc.
- PES2019 importing; real faces of players that are not in PES2020 will not appear as these are no longer in the core game files.
- Player editing; When editing a player be sure to click the 'SELECT ALL' button in the editing flags section or your changes will not appear in game.
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.91 See changelog
- Bugs fixed.
- Added ability to edit all Appearance Data (Only GK Gloves not available, still need to look in to this)
- Fixed a couple of other bugs
- Updated Boot list after the data pack update
- Added Save button to the 'P2' worksheet. Basically, you can edit players to your hearts content here and save all changes with one click.
- Added 'Import individual players from another PES2020' function. Option to import with/without Player ID, Player Stats and Player Appearances
- Added Special Traits conversion to FM import