Que novedades incluye la versión 3.7.4
- Added compatibility for Atmosphere 0.10.0+. This changes the cheats path from /atmosphere/titles to /atmosphere/contents, so that means this version won't be able to put cheats in place for older Atmosphere versions.
Fixed: the Aborted by user issue occurring when trying to perform a backup in Applet mode.
- This means that if you're running Checkpoint in Applet mode, you won't be prompted to decide a name for your backup and the default name will be used instead.
- This also solves incompatibilities for CFWs that don't properly support title takeover.
- Fixed: the Account Selection applet won't cause Checkpoint to hang anymore if using Applet mode, if you're running Atmosphere 0.10.0+.
- Added: Checkpoint now shows the original icon for DS cartridges.
- Fixed: a very annoying crash during startup if you had a very little amount of games has been fixed.
Fixed: latest cheats submissions are built in this release through Sharkive.
- If you have cheat codes that are not already available in this release, please submit them to Sharkive's databases here.
- Fixed: unused folders in the SD card are not created anymore.