It's a simple GUI for extract-xiso tool for Linux.
Through extract-xiso you'll can extract a XBOX360 ISO to get a rip folder compatible with JTAG e RGH. The program let you also to optimize an ISO for JTAG/RGH and also to create an ISO from a JTAG/RGH rip folder.
- A complete GUI for extract-xiso
- Possibility to use all the main functions of extract-xiso, such as ISO extraction, optimization and creation.
- Possibility to choose additional parameters for the procedure
- Two languages available: English and Italian.
- On Archlinux use the package on AUR.
- On Debian based distros (ex. Ubuntu and derivates) use the DEB package.
About all other distros:
Install the dependencies:
- gambas2-gb-form, gambas2-gb-gtk, gambas2-gb-qt
- Note: gambas2-gb-qt is optional, install it only if you need the QT support for KDE.
- Download the package containing the binaries (bin)
Give the execution rights to the binary file:
- chmod +x xipper.gambas
- Run the binary file double-clicking on it or typing in a terminal: ./xipper.gambas
- Install the dependencies:
- To extract-xiso creators
- To Tikilou for the v2.7 for Linux
- To Gambas authors
- To my girlfriend for her patience