Redream is a work-in-progress Dreamcast emulator, enabling you to play your favorite Dreamcast games in high-definition on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Render your favorite Dreamcast classics in 1080p or 4k like they deserve.
Ready To Play
- No controller configuration, no BIOS or flash files, just add games and play.
- Over 85% of the Dreamcast's library is able to be played from start to finish.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.5.0
- Disc swap support.
- Redump BIN/CUE support.
- Widescreen hack support.
- Codebreaker cheat support.
- Raspberry Pi 4 support.
- HLE BIOS font support.
- Exclusive fullscreen support.
- High DPI support on Windows and Mac.
- Nintendo Switch controller support.
- PowerVR trilinear filtering support.
- PowerVR secondary accumulation buffer support.
- PowerVR parameter selection modifier volume support.
- Register aliasing support to improve ARM32 register allocations.
- Numerous CPU and GPU performance improvements as a result of the Pi bringup.
- Removed GL_ARB_fragment_shader_interlock dependency for per-pixel sorting.
- Ignore removable media drives on Windows which have no disk in them.
- Librray scanning responsiveness improved for large libraries.
- Library scanning is now limited to a single worker thread.
- Filter out noisy axes when catching key binds.
- Major HLE BIOS refactor, fixed all known incompatibilities.
- Refactored renderer to support rendering shadows before fog.
- Video output only filling half the screen in some PAL games.
- Video output flickering over component in some PAL games.
- Codebreaker main menu not rendering.
- Langrisser Millenium main menu not rendering.
- NFL 2K/2K2 field textures not blending correctly.
- NFL Blitz 2001 shadows not blending correctly.
- NHL 2K2 ice appearing black.
- Real Sound framebuffer vertical bands.
- World Series Baseball 2K2 blurry textures.
- V-Rally 2 main menu flickering.
- Numerous AICA stream fixes.
- Missing CDDA music in a few games.
- Decoding of ADPCM audio to be bit-perfect.
- Sega Bass Fishing audio going off the rails.
- Capcom Fighting Collection hanging on boot.
- Fast Striker crashing at the end of level 1.
- Gundam Side Story crashing during third mission.
- Tech Romancer crashing after a few rounds.
- Library scanning not working with exFAT drives.
- New app icon.
- New animated background in user interface.
- PowerVR DMA support (Sonic Shuffle, Simple2000 Series).
- PowerVR fog support.
- 32-bit support for Android.
- GL ES 3.x support for Android.
- AArch32 and AArch64 JITs for Android.
- Built in fps counter.
- Automatic frame skipping.
- Reset binds option in input menu.
- Support for Nintendo Switch Joy Cons.
- Automatic library directory scanning.
- Touch screen suppport.
- Virtual gamepad input device.
- Save state support.
- Mac builds are now distributed as app bundles.
- Mac builds now write out internal files to ~/Library/Application Support/redream.
- Make options save before shutting down in the off-chance that there's a crash during shutdown.
- Improved per-strip accuracy.
- Optimized texture conversion routines.
- Lowered per-pixel requirement to GL 4.3+ / GL ES 3.2+.
- Improved framebuffer presentation accuracy and raw framebuffer write detection.
- Numerous rendering performance improvements as a result of Android optimizations.
- Improved AMD rendering performance when using per-pixel sorting. RX 480 at 1440p x 64 layers improved from ~50 fps to ~190 fps in Sonic Adventure main menu.
- Avoid persisting the pc to the context as frequently.
- Avoid persisting the cycle count to the context as frequently.
- Avoid unnecessary page permission changes when applying memory watches.
- Inline hot MMIO paths.
- Inline constants during code compilation.
- Added constant materialization optimization pass.
- Reduce register pressure in MACL / MACW operations.
- Use floating-point instructions for floating-point data transfers to reduce redundant SH4 context accesses.
- Run at a fixed 60hz in the UI.
- Improved indexing of disc box art.
- Raised maximum input devices to 32.
- Refactored virtual memory system to work with only a 29-bit address space.
- Filter out single-session CDIs in the UI which require a boot disc to use.
- Improved frame pacing and performance by tightening up the audio and video sync.
- Turbo button is now a toggle.
- SLEEP instruction not waking correctly (Psyvariar 2, Shikigami no Shiro II).
- Linux build unnecessarily linking with optional libraries (libXinerama, etc).
- Linux build using the incorrect directory for internal files when using a symlink.
- Mac build flashing on startup when fullscreen.
- More robust self-modifying code detection (Shenmue, Shenmue II).
- More robust culling of degenerate vertices (Wacky Races, Soul Calibur, Headhunter).
- Artifacts along the 1-pixel edge of the viewport in some games.
- Garbage data outside of the viewport in games attempting to compensate for overscan.
- Numerous HLE BIOS issues (MSR, 2K sports games).
- Corrected TOC for GDI and CHD disc images, fixes missing audio tracks in BIOS music player (MDK2).
- Crash when the texture cache reset mid-game in libraries with more than 512 games.
- Incorrect polygon winding for background plane (MDK2).
- Geist Force hanging during intro.
- Jet Set Radio crashing during graffiti free paint.
- Pro Pinball Trilogy hanging on boot.
- Monaco Grand Prix hang on startup.
- NHL 2K2 hanging in the main menu.
- NHL 2K2 pause menu rendering.
- Slave Zero failing to boot.
- Toe Jam and Earl crash on startup.
- Audio clicking in Sonic Adventure menus.
- Music in MDK2 and Stupid Invaders not playing.
- Music in Maken X cutting out during intro and beeping.
- Music in Walt Disney World Quest not pausing in menus.
- Music in Test Drive Le Mans going off the rails after ~10 minutes of play.