Que novedades incluye la versión 3.3 See changelog
- now adds the following easy-to-use programs for inject ROMS!
- Tool64 for handle and convert Nintendo 64 ROMs as *.n64, *.v64 and *.z64 - developed by Deflection (email@example.com)
- U8 Tool v7.1 / VC Save Inject v4.0 - developed by HowardC
- gzinject Tool for multi-purpose WAD editing, unpacking, packing, injecting and other - developed by krimtonz
- SBWin Tool for handle SEGA Genesis / SEGA Mega Drive ROMs and convert *.MGD and *.SMD ROMs to *.BIN ROMs - developed by CodeIsle.com
- stripsnes Tool for handle SNES ROMs in *.SMC and *.SFC format and strip (remove) / add headers to the ROMs - developed by Killa B
- DolTool for handle *.DOL, *.ELF and *.BIN homebrew files and convert to *.DOL, *.ELF and *.BIN files - developed by loser 2003
- This new version now improves some bug fixes for some tools for inject, and also the compressed .7z file is getting more smaller!
Now includes the new tools:
- SNK NeoGeo tools - developed by SpekSNK
- Custom NAND Loader MOD V1.1 for wwPacker - developed by stev418
Added the following tools:
- Wii Video Mode Changer - developed by Waninkoko
- Impaler's Wii WAD Injector - developed by Impaler
- Wii.cs Tools Multi-purpose WAD tools - developed by Leathl
- libWiiSharp v0.21 library for some tools and all Leathl's tools - developed by Leathl
- WiiTools v0.2b - by crediar (requires Microsoft Visual C++ Codename Orcas Redistributable, installer included on file)
- Fixed bug of the batch files of WADpack_WADunpack folder doesn't appear because the files were hidden.
- FreeTheWads - developed by Superken7 (with GUI developed by Arcdemon/Arcms)
- ELF to DOL converter - developed by yossi
- WiiScrubber - developed by Dack
- segher's Wii Tools - developed by segher
- Reduces size almost 36% and adds fix of wwcxtool v1.21 by alpha-0 and other tools by Gally
- Added tool for handle PCE / TGX HuCard ROMs made by Gaming Enterprises Inc.
- matsuken for the original video patch
- Waninkoko for Wii Video Mode Changer
- ReturnerS for the Wii Game Language Patcher
- QLeap for the #002 fix)