What can I do with this tool?
You can shift your transfer and salary budget.
What is the purpose?
After playing some seasons in ML your players are sometimes requiring a very high salary. This may put you in the situation after a few years of playing that you have a high transfer budget, but the salary budget is too low to extend the contracts with these players.
- Create a backup of your current save file (e.g. "ML00000000")
- Start PES 2019, load your save file and go to: Manager's Office => Finance => Club Account Balance => note the value for "Player Salaries"
- Start ML Tool and load the same save file (this might take a while!). Your ML save file will be located in: "C:\Users\<USER>\Documents\KONAMI\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019\<SOME-ID>\save"
- Enter the value which you found in 2. and click on "Apply"
- Use the slider to shift the budget as you need
- In the current directory where this ML Tool is located a new file with the same name as the loaded save file will be created. This file needs to be moved to your save folder (see location above)
- Tomato4cc & zlac (Evo-Web) for pesXdecrypter
- der_Chrise (PES Galaxy) research for needed offsets
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.5
- created a .exe file to call .jar file with some arguments to increase heap space (to overcome OutOfMemoryError)
- added a minimum value for transfer/salary budget of around 500.000 (so you can not go below this value, which resulted in wrong save file generation)