Sobre este archivo
- Up-to-date package
- Firmware launching and sleep mode for every firmware
- Starting games after launching the Homebrew Menu works
- Splash Screens and instant launch
- Game Mods
- A background FTP-Server
- Signature Patches
- NSP Installation
- Automatic Updating through your console
- Launching the album by pressing R
- Full Atmosphere
- Completely modular
- Drag and drop
- Background audio-player
- Background netcheat system (like Cheat Engine)
- Discord Rich Presence integration
- Featured Homebrew
How to use
- Download Hekate or use the payload that comes with the package
- Download the latest release of your designated CFW and extract it to the root of your Switch SD card
- Start hekate or ReiNX through e.g. Fusée Gelée, TegraRcmSmash or WebCFWLoader
- Switch Homebrew Menu
- Switch Homebrew Loader
Que novedades incluye la versión v11.5
- Full 6.2.0 support. Thanks to @nwert, @balika011 and off course, @CTCaer !
- It has 100% success ratio.
- Supports Secure Monitor and new Exosphere
- Supports booting 6.2.0 with less than 8 fuses
- Added support to "Print TSEC keys" and "Dump pkg1/2" tools
- Fixed YouTube HDCP issue. Thanks @hexkyz for taking the time to investigate.
- Every file lister is now ignoring hidden files and .dot files
- Added "silent option to Auto HOS power off option. You can now choose if you want the logo to be shown.
- Refactored the monolithic main.c to simpler grouped sections. Additionally hos.c took some love.
- Many many bugfixes
- Removed fusee again - Did you really think we had nothing for you guys ;^)
- Updated Atmosphere
- Updated ldn_mitm
- and most importantly: General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.