Sobre este archivo
* change player names and shirt names for PS4 ideal for changing National Team Player Names – which I’ve provided HERE
- Export .ted file from game on to USB
- Decrypt using Panos’ tool HERE
- Open Editor in Excel, Enable Macros
- Click "LOAD PS4 .TED FILE" and load your decrypted .ted
- Select player from list and always click the "CLICK TO EDIT PLAYER" before beginning editing the player.
- The 'RESET PLAYER' button will take you to the last saved version of that player.
- Click the 'SAVE PLAYER' button to save changes before moving to another player.
- Editing the Team & Coach Details works in the same way.
- Do not alter Player IDs at the moment. Always stick to PES values, do not input extreme values e.g. 101 for Attacking Prowess.
- When finishing editing always click the 'SAVE PS4 .TED FILE' button.
- (No longer any need to use HxD or any other Hex Editor, the saves will be saved directly to the file you loaded).
- Encrypt with Panos's tool
- Load back into game via USB
I have found when trying to select a certain player sometimes you can't always select it in the normal way from the list, to override this issue simply click higher up the list and drag down to the desired player. Appears to be an Excel issue