GameSonic ha publicado la versión 1.05 de GameSonic Manager, su propio lanzador de copias de seguridad para las Playstation 3 con Custom Firmware.
- Completely built from the source code of Ps3Ita Manager 1:51 (thank the team ps3ita)
- Full Discless for CFW 3.55-4.30-4.46-4.50
- Full support for all cfw 4:21 to 4:50 is that CEX DEX
- Updated fan control utility to 2:01
- Added by Iris Manager GUI Icons
- Control fan set to Disable by default it will be up to users whether to enable the payload or not
- Full support for all games PS3/PS1
- Added support for devices and NTFS boot iso from these units
- Added full support for cfw cobra
- Detection of games in GAMEZ folder-GAMES
- Remapping keys like the one made by Aldo Vargas in his dev manager
- Updated AppId to GMAN
- Holding down R2 or L2 while you start the program you will enter directly in File Manager mode without scanning to begin the games.
- Added progress bar while the games are being scanned.
- Disabling re-scan of the games when you exit the File Manager.
- Added option to disable the loading of the payload for the Fan Control Utility.
- Changed the colors, table set-point temperature, some labels, etc. ..
- See thumbnail images on the File Manager (in jpeg and png).
- Added support for ISO splittate (ISO.0, ISO.1 .. in uppercase) to the File Manager.
- Custom FTP commands (SITE SHUTDOWN, REBOOT SITE).
The following two tabs change content below.