Estaba viendo este software de clonacion que usa el mismo nombre del maravilloso DriveIMage que en su tiempo fue lo mejor de lo mejor para este menester.
DriveImage XML: Desarrollado por la empresa Runtime Software lo encontramos en su version gratuita y su version comercial -dese USD$100-. El ejecutable es de apenas 1.78MB y el unico inconveniente es que solo funciona bajo windows sin opcion de tener la aplicacion Standalone mediante un CD o disquete de arrranque, aunque se puede usar el entorno de BartPE -podemos crear un... por llamarlo asi LIVE CD de windows XP- para arrancar el programa sin tener windows instalado.
Clona de disco a disco y de disco a imagen.
* Backup logical drives and partitions to image files
* Browse images, view and extract files
* Restore images to the same or a different drive
* Copy directly from drive to drive
* Schedule automatic backups
* Run DriveImage from WinPE boot CD-ROM
Pagina Oficial: http://www.runtime.o...veimage-xml.htm
Acronis True Image: De la compañia Acronis llega quien dezplazara al anterior DriveImage como uno de los mejores programas de clonacion y tod por USD$39 para uso personal y puedes crear tu disco de arranque para no depender de windows o sistema operativo instalado.
This must have feature has been expanded to support Acronis Secure Zone®, enabling you to recover on the fly, wherever you are, to any point in time, from a secure partition on your hard drive, even if your operating system has failed. (Note: requires working hard disk drive).
Graphical User Interface
A redesign of our user-friendly interface includes new features like Drag and Drop for faster navigation, Wizards and One-Click configuration tools to select the best backup and restore options for your needs.
Predefined backup schemes
Acronis True Image Home offers you predefined backup schemes designed for specific user needs - from a disk space-efficient scheme suitable for users with limited backup storage capabilities to a scheme for those users who need higher security for their data and system. The program offers different backup schemes for disk and file type backups. You just select a scheme and the program automatically manages your backups. In addition, you can create a custom backup scheme which will exactly suit your needs.
Full Windows 7 Integration
Discover how well Acronis® True Image™ Home 2011 and Windows® 7 work together to best protect your PC. Enhancements include Acronis integration within the Backup and Restore section of the Windows 7 Control Panel; the ability to view and restore previous file or volume versions from the Context menu; backup and restore of Windows libraries; and the ability to launch Acronis® True Image™ Home 2011 backups.
You'll find this only with Acronis: an easy way to view and manage your backup files from a single screen. Annotate backup comments and review screenshots that show the state of the desktop at the moment of the backup.
USB 3.0 support
Acronis True Image Home supports the new USB 3.0 standard. If your motherboard can work with USB 3.0 hard disk drives, you can use the high data transfer speed offered by the new standard to make your backups run much faster.
Pagina oficial: http://www.acronis.c...mage/index.html
Y si queremos podemos bajar la version de Western Digital que es gratuita y con muchas de las opciones activas al del software comercial.
Acronis True Image WD Edition Software helps you to completely clone your current system drive onto your new WD hard drive. Cloning makes an exact copy of your old system drive on your new WD hard drive, including the operating system, applications, data, preferences, and email settings. Everything will be present and operate exactly as it did on your old hard drive. Acronis True Image WD Edition now supports WD Advanced Format Drives and ensures that all partitions are optimally aligned.
ATIWD is based on the award winning Acronis True image Home 2009 backup, restore and disaster recovery program.
Key Features of Acronis True Image WD Edition Software:
* Drive Cloning - Copies the source drive to a new WD drive, leaving all data on the source drive.
* Drive Migration - Erase the source drive after the new WD drive has been imaged.
* Drive Deployment - Enables users to prepare a WD drive so that selected folders or partitions can be excluded from the destination image.
* Drive Image Backup - The long-term usage of the Drive Kit software will be to provide full drive image backups of a source drive at any time. Backup drive images will be stored as a file, which can be copied to any direct attached drive, network attached storage drive or optical media (CD/DVD).
* Drive Image Recovery - The Recovery Manager enables users to restore a drive image from a direct or network attached drive. The Recovery Manager can also either erase just a portion of the drive to be used for the restored drive image, or all of the previous OS.
* Create a Bootable Standalone Recovery Manager - With the Drive Kit software, users can create a bootable ISO image file, which contains the WD Drive Kit Standalone Recovery Manager software.
* Recover a Drive Image from the Bootable Recovery Manager Software - The bootable Standalone Recovery Manager enables users to recover a drive image from either a CD/DVD drive, a direct attached drive, or a network attached drive.
* Download the Data Lifeguard Tools software (Acronis True Image WD Edition and user manual and the WD diagnostic tool) and follow the instructions provided to complete the installation.
De aqui bajas la version Lite de Acronuis True Image gratuita y el manual:
Por ultimo pero no menos importante.
Clonezilla: Producto del software libre para clonado y que tiene su versio0n StandAlone para arrancar este software desde un CD de arranque o memoria USB de arranque para no pedender de sistema operativo, funciona en windows y linux.
* Free (GPL) Software.
* Filesystem supported: (1) ext2, ext3, ext4, reiserfs, reiser4, xfs, jfs of GNU/Linux, (2) FAT, NTFS of MS Windows, (3) HFS+ of Mac OS, (4) UFS of FreeBSD, NetBSD, and OpenBSD, and (5) VMFS of VMWare ESX. Therefore you can clone GNU/Linux, MS windows, Intel-based Mac OS, and FreeBSD, NetBSD, and OpenBSD, no matter it's 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x86-64) OS. For these file systems, only used blocks in partition are saved and restored. For unsupported file system, sector-to-sector copy is done by dd in Clonezilla.
* LVM2 (LVM version 1 is not) under GNU/Linux is supported.
* Grub (version 1 and version 2) is supported.
* Unattended mode is supported. Almost all steps can be done via commands and options. You can also use a lot of boot parameters to customize your own imaging and cloning.
* Multicast is supported in Clonezilla SE, which is suitable for massively clone. You can also remotely use it to save or restore a bunch of computers if PXE and Wake-on-LAN are supported in your clients.
* The image file can be on local disk, ssh server, samba server, or NFS server.
* Based on Partclone (default), Partimage (optional), ntfsclone (optional), or dd to image or clone a partition. However, Clonezilla, containing some other programs, can save and restore not only partitions, but also a whole disk.
* By using another free software drbl-winroll, which is also developed by us, the hostname, group, and SID of cloned MS windows machine can be automatically changed.
Minimum System Requirements for Clonezilla live:
* X86 or x86-64 processor
* 196 MB of system memory (RAM)
* Boot device, e.g. CD/DVD Drive, USB port, PXE, or hard drive
* The destination partition must be equal or larger than the source one.
* Differential/incremental backup is not implemented yet.
* Online imaging/cloning is not implemented yet. The partition to be imaged or cloned has to be unmounted.
* Software RAID/fake RAID is not supported by default. It's can be done manually only.
* Due to the image format limitation, the image can not be explored or mounted. You can _NOT_ recovery single file from the image. However, you still have workaround to make it, read this.
* Recovery Clonezilla live with multiple CDs or DVDs is not implemented yet. Now all the files have to be in one CD or DVD if you choose to create the recovery iso file.