Información del archivo
- Añadido el: Aug 10 2009 18:01
- Actualizado el: Oct 07 2009 09:28
- Tamaño: 74.29K
- Visitas: 8322
- Descargas: 3796
Descargar NUS Downloader v1.3 beta
NUS Downloader, or NUSD, is a PC Utility designed to allow easy access to the resources present on Nintendo's Update Servers. Using this tool, you can download, pack, and decrypt many system titles into WADs ready to install.
Right now I have little time to work on NUSD, and this will most likely be the case for awhile. I figured many of you would like to try out the latest build, so I'm releasing a public beta. I believe it should be mostly solid as far as the previous features go; the trucha editor is still buggy.
Big changes from v1.2:
* Database updates via the GUI.
* Simulated Wii Updates for each region.
* Optimized WAD Packing code.
* WAD File may be saved to a user-specified location.
* You can chose to delete the contents after WAD packaging.
* Support for NUS scripts (used by Wiimpersonator, etc.)
* Proxy configuration and authentication (Tested by Napo7)
* Certs collected on the fly (No more cert.sys)
* Windows 7 taskbar support.
* WAD naming scheme updates (Suggested by Attila)
A few of the new online features have not been written as background code. I suppose a known bug would be that if you start messing with the form during database update or Wii update simulation, it might lock up temporarily.
NUS Scripts are backwards compatible with Wiimpersonator, Wiimposter, and icefire's NUS WAD Packer. They are now the standard in batch NUS operations (a bit lacking, but standards are standards). When you simulate a Wii system update, instead of starting to download everything, the update is saved as a script. You can then run the script from the Extras menu, or modify it and do whatever with it (give it out as part of tutorials, etc.). I haven't perfected how individual options are specified during a script operation, so if you want WADs I'd suggest checking the box before you start. Obviously this is lacking the ability to single out what files you want WADs for, as well as other options, but it should hopefully work for now.
Any suggestions you have will not be ignored, however a final build will not be likely soon.
comments powered by Disqus
- 1972 Archivos totales
- 23 Categorías totales
- 4 Total de usuarios que han subido archivos
- 3865824 Total de descargas
- Gran Turismo 6 (BCES01893) 3.41 - 3.55 Patch Último archivo
- Dekuwa Latest Submitter