Información del archivo
- Añadido el: May 31 2013 12:28
- Actualizado el: May 31 2013 12:30
- Tamaño: 43.31MB
- Visitas: 2520
- Descargas: 576
Descargar PSN Tool + PSN Tool Creator 1.0
FEATURE: You can make your backup charge (dev_bddvd) read-only, with 555 permissions to believe Backup an Original. Also removes files created by multiMAN that would not normally be present.
FEATURE: You can delete the “supects” in the eyes of your sony hdd, that is to say tmp game_debug, PKG, packages, ” GAMES “if it is empty (otherwise you’ll get an error, it is recommended to use” my version “of multiMAN or manually edit the file options.ini mm) crash_report, home / reActSys.key, VSH and history the browser. PKG files and packages will be removed if they are empty wink careful it deletes against Multiman Stealth version “Toolbox” on Rogero CFW. We invite you to use my multiMAN Stealth (link below) or the Arch!
- FEATURE: You can temporarily change ConsoleID, as does PSIDPATCH by pressing [Select]
- FEATURE: You can temporarily change to MAC address by pressing [X], not to be “toast” the current MAC address
- FEATURE: You can temporarily change the PSID, as does PSIDPATCH by pressing [O] Bugs to fix: # When the Using a backup located externally, the application freeze during auto clean ([Start]). This is due to the application permissions. To still enjoy the clean of syscall (Ram) and HDD, use the [L1] and [R1] # When using on cfw 4.40, the name of the kernel is “Mirala Tijera” instead of your current kernel . There is also a black screen wanting to spoof the MAC address (to be confirmed!). We recommend you to enter or Rebug 4.30 Arch 4.31
CFW Compatible: Rebug 4.30.2 REX (CEX and DEX mode), Rebug 4.30.2 D-REX, Arch 4.31 (For cfw SGK yet tested) are the 4.40 cfw subject to bug / freeze and should be avoided. To “creation” of this homebrew (yes it is you who will create it) we offer two methods: Method “easy” (recommended): We present PSN Creator Tool v1.0 by doing SAZERTY in order to automate the creation of pkg! Instructions :
1. Place your psn game (demo) in the pkg file provided with the application
2. Tap ok then [Enter] if you agree with the conditions
3. Select your pkg by typing its number in the list
4. Type (copy / paste) your consoleID (IDPS) (32 char.) Or press [Enter] to use your original IDPS
5. Press [R] to generate a random MAC address to spoof or the [Enter] to use the original. You can also manually type (12 char.)
6. Press [R] to generate a random PSID to the spoof or [Enter] to use the original. You can also manually type (32 char.)
7. Press [y] to save a copy of your IDs in a text or [n] to do nothing File
8. Press [y] to give a name to your homebrew on xmb. If you type [n], the homebrew will be the name of your psn game (demo)
9. You and your pkg file containing your id if you created a will in the main folder. -
- [X] to spoof the MAC address
- [Select] to spoof the ConsoleID
- [O] to spoof the PSID
- [Start] to perform a full clean system (RAM, HDD, BDDVD ..)
- [L1] for cleaner Ram (syscalls)
- [R1] for cleaner HDD (folders)
- [R2] for the cleaner BDDVD (permissions, files, .. BUG with external backups)
-  To turn the CFW mode (restart)
- [/ \] To exit
Tutorial use (to follow to the letter!):
1. Start the homebrew
2. Press [X] to spoof your MAC address (and nothing else because the PS3 LV2 then makes a soft reset, which cancels your spoofs / deleting any syscalls!)
3. The LV2 is rebooted and the new MAC address is active
4. Load your backup with multiMAN, it is advisable to disable the “Redirection app / home” option because it is not stealth! (If you have a HS player too bad at your own risk!)
5. Return on homebrew, there you can do all the operations so change ConsoleID (only if you have entered a valid eboot. Elf!) Of PSID and do a complete clean by pressing [Start]. As stated above for usb games due to bug you do not know how to use the automatic “complete” clean. You need to manually press the [R1] and [L1] to do “cleaner” than the HDD and syscalls.
6. You possibly can make sure everything went well by pressing the up arrow on your controller to do a check, but it is optional.
7. Exit by pressing [/ \] and enjoy the SEN / PSN with your Backup by starting from the BR icon ^ ^
When syscall is clean ([Start] or [R1]), you can not load games with multiMAN, switch MAC address, ConsoleID … anything that is not “OFW” to that you need to restart the console and return to the homebrew and press  Warning if you load multiMAN when even after a clean BD emulation is disabled because your system will be considered by OFW mm! (Just re-enable the end settings mm to fix the problem)
It is simply an order to follow when you want to do certain tasks wink
For example, let’s say I want to change my MAC address: If I press [Start] (or [L1]) for the syscall cleaner then the application can not change my mac address because they are needed. I will therefore have to press  or restart.
A sample.pkg re-signed with the game Sky Fighter file was included in the archive. This is actually a homebrew but ConsoleID, PSID and MAC address empty. It can be used for testing purposes (not spoof anything with this pkg).
Although there are more automatic ban and that the risk is very low because of all the functions of clean / spoof zero risk does not exist, neither I nor Ps3GunZ nor the creator of this application be liable if outlawing SEN / PSN!
comments powered by Disqus
- 1972 Archivos totales
- 23 Categorías totales
- 4 Total de usuarios que han subido archivos
- 3863709 Total de descargas
- Gran Turismo 6 (BCES01893) 3.41 - 3.55 Patch Último archivo
- Dekuwa Latest Submitter