Información del archivo
- Añadido el: Mar 30 2013 10:19
- Actualizado el: Apr 01 2013 00:38
- Tamaño: 7.73MB
- Visitas: 1589
- Descargas: 805
Descargar Memory Card Converter 3.5
Virtual Memcard Converter v3.5
Fixes the major "Invalid" error, now most saves should work,
except those with time stamp issues...
Let's get started.
COPY YOUR ORIGINAL SAVEDATA FROM THE PS3 -
1. Convert your game with PS2iso2pkg; REMEMBER THE GAME ID. That's how you find it on your storage media (PS2UXXXXX).
2. Under "Game", navigate to "Saved Data Utility (PS2)," and delete the savedata for your PS2 game.
3. Load your converted PS2Classic at least once on your PS3, then quit when you see the PlayStation 2 logo.
** DO NOT SAVE ANY DATA TO THE "MEMORY STICK" WHILE IN-GAME, THIS IS CRUCIAL.**
4. Quit back to the XMB. You should have received no errors.
5. Under "Game", navigate to "Saved Data Utility (PS2)," then scroll to your PS2 savegame data.
6. Press triangle on your savedata, and select "Copy."
7. Insert your storage media (i.e. a thumb-drive), and copy the data to it. Overwrite if necessary.
CONVERT YOUR NEW SAVEDATA FROM YOUR OLD PS2 -
1. Connect your storage media to your computer. Navigate to drive:/PS3/EXPORT/PS2SD/PS2U[Game ID]
2. Copy SCEVMC0.VME to the "orig_VME" folder of the GUI tool.
3. Run VMEconv.exe
Click the Decrypt tab
Select Decrypt VME, and select your VME in orig_VME
Save as SCEVMC0.PS2 in the PS2 folder.
4. Run SaveBuild.exe **Note - you may have to open PS2save-builder manually with admin rights; it is located in "tools" **
Click "Edit > Add File", and browse to the folder of your savegame.
It will look something like "mc0:/BASLUS-21490"
Import every file from that directory into the tool. (i.e. BASLUS-21490/icon.sys , BASLUS-21490/config , etc)
Now edit the Root/ID field to match the name of the folder (i.e. Root/ID = BASLUS-21490)
Go to "File > Save as..." and select "Save as file type: X-port2 (*.xps)" and save the file as your Root/ID (i.e. BASLUS-21490.xps)
[The program will ask you to save the file inside of your savegame folder, save it somewhere like your desktop)
You can just export your PS2 savegames from uLaunchElf into a PSV container, which allows for timestamp verification saves
5. Run X2Pconv.exe
Select "Open", and find your XPS that you saved in step 4
Click "Save" and save it as a .PSU
6. Run MyMC.exe
When the program starts, it will ask you to open a .PS2 file; Navigate to and select MemCardConv/PS2/SCEVMC0.PS2
Click "File > Import..." and select the .PSU you created in set 5
7. Rename your PS2
Inside of the PS2 folder, rename SCEVMC0.PS2 to SCEVMC0.VMC
8. Run VMEconv.exe
Click the Encrypt tab
Select Encrypt VMC, and select your VMC in PS2
Save as SCEVMC0.VME in new_VME
COPY YOUR NEW SAVEDATA TO THE PS3 -
1. Copy the New VME in the new_VME folder to your external drive
2. On your PS3, plug in your external drive and go to the Game portion of the XMB, and select "Saved data Utility (PS2)"
3. Select your external drive and copy over the new savegame
4. You're good to go, load up your game good luck :3
comments powered by Disqus
- 1972 Archivos totales
- 23 Categorías totales
- 4 Total de usuarios que han subido archivos
- 3864616 Total de descargas
- Gran Turismo 6 (BCES01893) 3.41 - 3.55 Patch Último archivo
- Dekuwa Latest Submitter