Información del archivo
- Añadido el: Feb 22 2013 17:30
- Actualizado el: Sep 24 2013 11:53
- Tamaño: 81.19MB
- Visitas: 1715
- Descargas: 831
Descargar FB Alpha RL (Retro Loader) 1.03
Introduction - Welcome to the official guide and documentation for FB Alpha Retro Loader!
Before you begin, get comfortable, sit back and chill, because if you like arcade games & PlayStation 3, later on you will be having lots of fun!
In here you will find everything you need to know, so you can enjoy playing your favorite arcade games on your PlayStation 3 system. And not just that!, you will even find out how to enter their "Diagnostics" or "Test" menu, so you can change settings such as "Difficulty", "Free Play Mode", "Enable Blood", "Region Change" and more!
Please, do not throw away this opportunity and take a moment to read this guide. I guarantee that it will make your game experience a lot better!
These are the emulated arcade systems:
- Capcom CPS-2
- Capcom CPS-3
- Data East DEC-0, DEC-8 and DECO IC16 based games
- Galaxian based hardware
- Irem M62, M63, M72, M90 and M92 hardware
- Kaneko 16
- Pacman based hardware
- Psikyo 68EC020 and SH-2 based hardware
- Sega System 1, System 16 (and similar), System 18, X-Board and Y-Board
- Toaplan 1
- Toaplan 2
- Taito F2, X, Z and others
- Miscellaneous drivers for lots of other hardware
- Version: v1.03
- Released: September, 22, 2013
Novedades de la versión 1.03 (Ver lista de cambios completa)
- - Signed for CFW 3.4X / 4.XX and tested on
- - Rebug 4.46 REX / CEX
- - MiraLaTijera 4.40 (3.2.0)
- - Added version and IP address display on the Main Menu.
- - Whole new theme for this release of FB Alpha.
- - Added Iris Manager (official) to the Main Menu load options.
- - Added proper "Preview" image aspect ratio calculation.
- - Incorporated RetroArch and FBA libretro source code into FB Alpha RL Git, and with just one makefile everything is built.
- To build:
- make fbarl
- To clean (all cores):
- make _cleanup
- - Ported my custom mods to the latest RetroArch Core v0.9.9.6.
- - (O) is the new "Game List" button to return to "Main Menu".
- - Added shadow effect to all rendered text, in preparation
- for future "Custom Theme" feature.
- - Fixed a problem with CPS-3 External / Stereo sound on libretro, now it sounds great
- - [src] Source code has been greatly re-organized.
- - [src] "miniz.cpp" ZIP library is used the "proper" way, so now I can use its modules everywhere I need.
- - [src] "burn_drivers.h" was renamed as "burn_drivers.cpp" and is now compiled, allowing access to its data everywhere I need.
- - Added support for Neo-Geo UNI-BIOS (need to be present in neogeo.zip).
- FBARL will look from latest (uni-bios_3_0.rom) to oldest BIOS (uni-bios_1_0.rom) in "neogeo.zip", of course if you don't have any of those the game will be loaded with regular BIOS.
- - Added check for file existence on game selection, if the game listed is not found for some reason, like for example, if you disconnected the USB with the games, it will prompt you with a message to re-scan. The system will not lock / freeze anymore.
- - Added check for fb_alpha.SELF core existence on game selection, if for some reason you don't have it or can't access, the application will let you know and prompt you to re-install it.
- - Fixed libretro core default inputs for Neo-Geo and Capcom fighting games, now they are correctly assigned.
- - Fixed the Save Custom Inputs feature on RetroArch core, now it will not include the annoying "example" text, it will use the currently loaded name, so you can save quickly and continue playing.
- - Added FTP support.
- - Using latest FB Alpha v0.2.97.30 source, adapted to compile as libretro (romset is synched with MAME v149).
- - Doesn't include all "optimizations" from recent libretro Git, since some of them cause some problems with a few games.
comments powered by Disqus
- 1976 Archivos totales
- 23 Categorías totales
- 4 Total de usuarios que han subido archivos
- 3909435 Total de descargas
- CFW Ferrox CEX 4.82 Último archivo
- Dekuwa Latest Submitter