Información del archivo
- Añadido el: Dec 24 2012 11:37
- Actualizado el: Dec 24 2012 11:37
- Tamaño: 88.86K
- Visitas: 4271
- Descargas: 621
Descargar cIOS d2x Wii U v10 beta 53
* cIOS d2x v10 beta53-alt-vWii
* by davebaol
[ DISCLAIMER ]
THIS APPLICATION COMES WITH NO WARRANTY AT ALL, NEITHER EXPRESSED NOR
IMPLIED. NO ONE BUT YOURSELF IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR WII
CONSOLE BECAUSE OF A IMPROPER USAGE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
[ DESCRIPTION ]
This is a Custom IOS, an IOS modified to add some new features
not available in the official IOS.
This IOS has been made to be used ONLY with homebrew software.
The d2x cIOS is an enhanced version of the cIOSX rev21 by Waninkoko.
To see what's new read the file Changelog.txt or visit the d2x google code
[ HOW TO INSTALL IT ]
You can install d2x cios through ModMii or d2x-cios-installer.
- If you're going to install a d2x vWii edition don't use ModMii. In this
case use the d2x-cios-installer (see below).
- Download and install ModMii v6.2.3 or higher on your PC. Download link:
- From ModMii's Main Menu, enter "4", then "beta"
- Select the d2x beta you want to build
- Mark some or all d2x cIOSs for download (i.e. "d2x")
- Enter "D" then "Y" to build d2x beta cIOSs\WADs
- Install cIOSs using a WAD Manager - i.e. WiiMod\MMM\YAWMM (available on
ModMii's Download Page 2)
- Download the latest d2x-cios-installer from its google code page:
- Extract it into the apps folder of your sd card or usb device
- Extract d2x-v10-beta53-alt-vWii.zip on your sd card or usb device
into the folder /apps/d2x-cios-installer.
NOTE: This will overwrite the file /apps/d2x-cios-installer/ciosmaps.xml
possibly present in that folder. You might want to rename it before
extracting the d2x package.
- Launch the Homebrew Channel, start the installer and follow the
instructions on the screen
[ KUDOS ]
- rodries, for the help with EHCI improvements.
- Crediar, for all I learned studying Sneek source code.
- Oggzee, for his brilliant fraglist.
- WiiPower, for the great help with ios reload block from usb.
- dragbe and NutNut, for their d2x cios installer.
- XFlak, for his wonderful ModMii which supported d2x wads since its birth.
Without ModMii d2x cios would probably never have existed. Also, XFlak had
the original idea to replace the buggy EHCI module of cIOSX rev21 with the
working one from rev19.
- HackWii.it and GBAtemp.net communities, for their ideas and support.
- Totoro, for the official d2x logo
- ChaN, for his FatFs.
- Waninkoko, for his cIOSX rev21.
- Team Twiizers and devkitPRO devs for their great work in libogc.
- WiiGator, for his work in the DIP plugin.
- kwiirk, for his EHCI module.
- Hermes, for his EHCI improvements.
- neimod, for the Custom IOS module.
- All the betatesters.
Novedades de la versión v10 beta 53 (Ver lista de cambios completa)
- Added support for Virtual Wii bases 56/57/58.
- Switched to d2x-alt branch.
comments powered by Disqus
- 1931 Archivos totales
- 22 Categorías totales
- 4 Total de usuarios que han subido archivos
- 3110569 Total de descargas
- Cemu Último archivo
- Dekuwa Latest Submitter